About the webinar
Tuesday 12th December, 2023
Good content is, and always will be, at the core of what B2B subscription customers want. Without relevant content that addresses subscriber needs and challenges, retention will be an uphill battle.
In this webinar, B2B subscription leaders will take you through the core ways you can enhance your content offering to best serve your audience. Understand how to get the balance of content right, how to approach managing and delivering content, and how to know what your users really want to see.
The expert panel of speakers will share their learnings on:
- Getting the quantity and mix of content right
- How to articulate, measure, manage and develop your content over time
- Content areas B2B users feel are underserved
- How users want to digest content: push vs pull, digital vs print, direct-into-workflow
- How to evolve delivery platforms over time
This webinar is a digital event for Founders, CEOs and sales leaders of independent media and events companies. All our panellists have managed teams and P&Ls in independent businesses, and will share their insights from their combined decades of experience.
Andy Baker, Practice Lead, B2B Information, Collingwood Advisory
Nick Morgan, Senior Adviser, Collingwood Advisory, Non Executive Director, Institution of Engineering and Technology
Sharon Cooper, Chief Digital Officer, The Economist