About the webinar
Complete the form to watch the recording in full
You’ve reached the point where your event model is serving your audience and there is opportunity for growth, but how do you continue its momentum, and where do you start?
Considerations of how your scaled event will look stretches beyond the market opportunity for it. Whether it’s people, process or tech, anticipating challenges within key areas can help alleviate setbacks.
Our panel of event leaders have been there and done just that. Learn from their mistakes and wins and understand how to better serve your market while remaining true to the parts of your product that makes it so successful.
Key discussion points:
- What are the questions you need to ask yourself about your audience?
- How to understand what type of expansion is right for your market
- How can the different areas of the business adapt to take on new responsibilities?
- Common pitfalls you may come up against
- How to scale without diluting your brand
Katy Rose, Director, Exile Group
Steve Smith, Practice Lead, Events, Collingwood Advisory
Piers Bearne, Founder, Collingwood Advisory