BY APPLICATION ONLY
Tuesday 28 February 2023, 1630-1730 GMT
With the growth of remote and freelance working, providing business advice is an increasingly popular and important career path. There are many kinds of advisory work, from one-off projects to board level advice, to longer term value-creating programmes.
For media entrepreneurs, finding the right scaleup advisers is crucial. Independent business Founders and CEOs play multiple roles and need decision support now more than ever. This is why Collingwood Advisory is looking for media professionals with Executive or C-suite level experience to join our rapidly growing advisory team.
Communities we serve
- Events (Exhibitions, Conferences, Awards)
- Marketing Services / Digital Media
- Subscriptions and Business Intelligence
- Strategy, Planning and Governance
- Product Development
- Sales Strategy and Development
- Content Strategy and Development
- Marketing Strategy and Development
- Audience and Client Insights
- Corporate Finance and Sale Readiness
Whether you’re looking to add to an advisory portfolio, or in a full time senior role and considering advisory as a career change, this roundtable will provide you with insights into life as an Adviser and the work we do with clients on delivering our proven scaleup and value creation methodology.
This roundtable is limited to 10 places which will be allocated based on application.
Topics and Takeaways
- Why become a scaleup adviser?
- Advisory personas
- Roles and responsibilities
- The advisory journey
- Working with Collingwood Advisory