BY APPLICATION ONLY
Tuesday 13 September, 1400-1500 BST
With the growth of remote and freelance working, providing business advice is an increasingly popular and important career path. There are many kinds of advisory work, from one-off projects to board level advice, to longer term value-creating programmes.
For media entrepreneurs, finding the right scaleup advisers is crucial. Independent business Founders and CEOs play multiple roles and need decision support now more than ever. This is why Collingwood Advisory is looking for media professionals with Executive or C-suite level experience to join our rapidly growing advisory team.
Communities we serve
- B2B Information / subscriptions
- Corporate L&D
- Specialist / Consumer / Passion-Led Media
- B2B Publishing / Marketing Services
- B2B and B2C Events (Exhibitions, Conferences, Awards)
- Strategy, Planning and Governance
- Corporate Finance and Sale Readiness
- Content Strategy and Development
- Marketing Strategy and Development
- Sales Strategy and Development
- Product Development
- Finance Function
Whether you’re starting out as a freelancer, looking to add to an advisory portfolio, or in a full time senior role and considering advisory as a career change, this roundtable will provide you with insights into the role, and help you evaluate whether to work with Collingwood Advisory on delivering their proven scaleup and value creation methodology.
This roundtable is limited to 10 places which will be allocated based on application.
Topics and Takeaways
- Why become a scaleup adviser?
- Advisory personas
- Roles and responsibilities
- The advisory journey
- Working with Collingwood Advisory